1) GENERAL PROVISIONS
By creating a binding purchase order the Buyer confirms that they accept Business terms and conditions announced by the Seller. The relationship between the Buyer and the Seller conforms to these business terms and conditions, which are obligatory for both parties.
2) ORDERING GOODS AND SERVICES
The subject of this contract is only the goods specified in the purchase contract – purchase order. Only the goods that are said to be available in stock can be ordered, otherwise we do not guarantee the delivery time.
An electronic purchase order is valid along with stating the invoicing and delivery address and if the Buyer is a company then stating the Company identification number, or the Tax identification number, and the telephone number.
We undertake to only deliver goods in good condition.
Attention! It should be noted that the retail purchases are with 20% surcharge.
The prize calculation for goods and postage outside the Czech Republic is based on the Czech crown according to the current Exchange rate of CNB (Czech National Bank).
3) PURCHASE ORDER ACCEPTANCE
The purchase order is accepted within 24 hours, the acceptance note will be sent to you by email. In case we need to clarify something, we will contact you during the working hours from 8.00 – 15.00 by phone or email.
4) ORDER CANCELLATION
Every purchase order can be cancelled within 24 hours via telephone or email without stating the reason. The cancellation should contain your name, email and a description of the goods or services ordered.
5) CARRIAGE AND POSTAGE CHARGES
The ordered goods will be sent to you COD via delivery services PPL/Geis. In such case we charge expedition costs within the Czech Republic in the amount of 100 CZK without VAT per 1 delivery by Geis, and 120 CZK without VAT per 1 delivery by PPL if the purchase order is less than 10,000 CZK without VAT. Outside the Czech Republic according to the valid price list of PPL/Geis. The delivery costs may vary according to the weight of the ordered goods and a possible increase in delivery costs shall be consulted with the Buyer.
6) DELIVERY DATE
The delivery date is 2 – 3 days if not stated otherwise. In case some of the goods are not in stock, we will inform you immediately. Normally we deliver within 48 hours (besides the yardage measurement).
7) GOODS REPLACEMENT
If needed, the unused and undamaged goods can be echanged for another kind. The goods just need to be sent via registered mail (not COD) to our address. The costs related to the exchange of goods shall be carried out by the Buyer completely.
8) COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY
Any complaints are dealt with in accordance with the valid law. The Buyer is obliged to check the goods after receiving them in order to see any possible faults and damage. The Buyer shall inform the Seller about any faults found immediately. We do not hold responsibility for damages caused by the shipping company. All the goods purchased from the KINETIC company are guaranteed during the legal time period of 24 months unless stated otherwise. The guarantee covers production faults only.
The guarantee does not cover:
a) faults resulting from common use
b) faults resulting from incorrect use of the product and goods
c) faults resulting from incorrect storage of the product and goods
How to file a complaint:
1) inform us about your complaint via email or by post
2) send the goods as a registered package (not COD) to our address
3) state the reason for complaint and your address
4) enclose the evidence of acquisition of the goods in our shop
Your complaint will be dealt with promptly, within 30 days at the latest from filing the complaint, that is the goods being handed back to our company. In case of further complaints we will inform you immediately about the complaint situation.
9) PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Seller processes the personal data of the Buyer. More information about such data processing can be found HERE.
Do not send us the goods by COD, they will not be accepted!!!
Out-of-court procedure of a consumer dispute
- Dear customer, if you believe that we have caused you some damage or that we have not fulfilled our obligations, please write to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we are unable to settle the dispute straight away, you are also entitled to, on the basis of the Law no. 378/2015, which changes the Law no. 634/1992 Coll., on the customer protection, out-of-court settlement of the consumer dispute
- The body of the out-of-court settlement (ADR) of consumer disputes between the trader and the consumer is the Czech Trade Inspection or another body assigned by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, see http://www.mpo.cz/dokument169867.html.
- The consumer can submit their proposal with the Czech Trade Inspection through on-line form available on the Czech Trade Inspection website: https://adr.coi.cz/cs .
- The consumer can submit a proposal with the Czech Trade Inspection or an assigned body within 1 year at the latest from the date they first exercised their right that is the subject of the dispute.
- The consumer can also submit a proposal through the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes platform EU, which is available online at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=CS. Only a consumer resident in EU can submit this proposal to a trader with the trade seat in EU.
- If the parties in dispute are not satisfied with the quality of out-of-court settlement of the consumer dispute and they believe that during the process the Rules for out-of-court consumer disputes settlement have been breached, they may file their complaint with the Ministry of Industry and Commerce at their address or via their email email@example.com.
- In case of across the border disputes, the European consumer centre Czech Republic help consumers with the access to the relevant body for out-or-court settlement of consumer disputes.
- The costs related to the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes are carried out by the parties themselves.